Converse CTAS Logo Play hightop
Converse have flipped the script with remixed details: layered archival patches on that canvas upper, plus a slice of color along the double stacked toe bumper. The lining, stitches, and seams have been softened to maximize comfort. Play on.
- High-top canvas shoe with scattered star ankle patch
- Iconic silhouette with rubber toe bumper and toe cap
- Double stacked toe bumper
- Soft, kid-friendly lining
- SmartFOAM sockliner for comfort
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.